I really enjoyed the New York City Activists exhibit at the museum. I thought it was interesting to see the different types of protest. I also liked seeing the different things that people are fighting for. As well as that I enjoyed the different activities we did to explore the different types of protest and how people go about them.
We did many different activities that helped us to look deeper into New York Cities history with public activism. One activity we did was when we looked at pictures and had to determine if they were for or against woman suffrage. Another activity is when we made buttons for political problems that we feel strongly about. Another cool activity that we participated in was when we looked at all the pictures and screens and saw how determined those people were to get what they wanted. These are some activities we did to look deeper into New York Cities history with public activism.
These are some things that I found interesting in our visit to the New York City Activism exhibit in the Museum Of The City Of New York. These are also some examples of why I found the visit so enjoyable and insightful as well as making me want to be more active in my community.
No comments:
Post a Comment